One of the great benefits of the larger Microsoft conferences is that even if you were not able to attend, the sessions are usually posted online to be consumed on demand after the conference. Since many customers have asked for a list of Identity related sessions, I thought I would create a quick list here making it easier to share.
So if you are looking for the latest information on Azure Active Directory, and features such as Conditional Access and Privileged Identity Management (PIM), I am sure you will find the below list a very useful place to state.
- BRK3020 - What's new and upcoming in AD FS to securely sign-in your users to Office 365 and other applications
- BRK2019 - Productivity and protection for your employees, partners, and customers with Azure Active Directory
- BRK2017 - Saying goodbye to passwords
- BRK1051 - Locking down access to the Azure Cloud using SSO, Roles Based Access Control, and Conditional Access
- BRK3225 - Office development: Authentication demystified
- BRK3146 - The power of common identity across any cloud
- THR2126 - Azure Active Directory: Your options explained from AD sync to pass through authentication & more
- BRK3352 - Windows devices in Azure Active Directory: Why should I care?
- BRK3295 - What’s new in Azure Active Directory Domain Services
- BRK3016 - Shut the door to cybercrime with Azure Active Directory risk-based identity protection
- BRK2018 - Share corporate resources with your partners using Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration
- BRK3207 - The keys to the cloud: Use Microsoft identities to sign in and access API from your mobile+web apps
- BRK3012 - Secure access to Office 365, SaaS and on-premises apps with Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security
- BRK3013 - Ensure users have the right access with Azure Active Directory
- BRK2079 - Secure Windows 10 with Intune, Azure AD and System Center Configuration Manager
- BRK3340 - Build intelligent line-of-business apps leveraging Outlook/Exchange data, using Microsoft Graph
- BRK3015 - Deep-dive: Azure Active Directory Authentication and Single-Sign-On
- BRK2078 - Microsoft’s guide for going password-less
- BRK3014 - Azure Active Directory best practices from around the world
- BRK4011 - Understanding hybrid identity, authentication, and authorization with Microsoft Azure Stack
- BRK3053 - Troubleshooting Office 365 identity: How modern authentication works and what to do when it doesn't
- BRK2276 - Modernize your customer identity management with Azure Active Directory B2C
- THR2213 - What's your Azure Active Directory recovery plan?
- THR2071 - Managing enterprise applications, permissions, and consent in Azure Active Directory
With over 1,600 sessions available on demand, this list is by no way exhaustive of all the identity related topics that were presented. If I missed one that you would find useful, please let me know in the comments on this post.
Update: I forgot about the handy PowerShell script to download MS Ignite session content which you can find here
Note: This post was originally published on my MSDN Blog before I shut it down, so I moved the content here to preserve it.